As a newly engaged, you are probably trying to find the right venue for your special day. You should put a great effort, planning and preparation to organise your big day. Here is a checklist to find the right venue for your wedding.
Before choosing a wedding venue and accommodation in Swan Valley Perth, you should ask the following questions.
- How many people does your venue hold?
- Do you have the date available?
- Is there accommodation available with the venue on the date?
- Is there a one wedding a day policy?
- Is the venue available for exclusive use?
- Are your packages flexible?
- Are there any refurbishments or structural changes planned for the dates surrounding your wedding date?
If you are giving a party, you should probably ask about the number of rooms licensed for civil ceremonies, the room where meals will be arranged, the turnaround time, the drinks reception shall be held during this time and more.
Food and Menus
Before signing a wedding venue for the big day, take a look at the sample wedding menu and makes sure whether the menu is included in the package or it is a complimentary.
For the reception, you have to make sure the items included in the package such as linens, tableware, cutlery or glasses. Ask whether the venue provide decoration/ lighting or is this outsourced. Go through the decoration items provided in the package and make sure whether the flowers are included. If not, ask them to recommend suppliers from whom you can get flowers. If you are to decorate the room to hold reception, confirm how far in advance you have to decorate the room.
The Wedding Party
Ask the following questions to the Swan Valley accommodation provider to host your wedding party.
- Where does the band set up?
- Are there microphones for the speeches?
- Can we sync an iphone or ipad to the sound system?
- What time do guests need to leave the venue?
- How big is the dance floor? How many people will it accommodate?
Catering and Bar Service
- Is there a gluten free menu option?
- Do you have in-house catering in the venue?
- Is there a cake stand and knife for weddings? Is this included in the package?
- What is the preferred order of service?
- How much wine is provided per guest in the package?
- Does the venue supply bar tenders?
- If you are allowed to bring your own wine, is there a corkage fee?
- Are there restrictions on the amount of alcohol or type of alcohol served?
Also make sure whether the package includes accommodation for the bride, bride groom and their guests. If there is a special wedding rate for the accommodation, inquire about the number of people who can receive this special wedding rate. Visit https://www.vines.com.au to books a luxury accommodation in Swan Valley.